OtsiOtsi   Liikmete nimekiriLiikmete nimekiri   KasutajagrupidKasutajagrupid   RegistreeriRegistreeri 
 ProfiilProfiil   Privaatsõnumite lugemiseks logi sisse   Logi sisseLogi sisse 

Sky Crawlers
Mine lehele Eelmine  1, 2

Uus teema   Vasta teemale    baka.ee foorum / -> anime
Vaata eelmist teemat :: Vaata järgmist teemat  
Autor Teade
acousmatique

PostitusPostitatud: Teis Juul 14, 2009 16:00    Teema: Vasta viitega

Tsiteerin::
Staff: Oshii-san, this time with Sky Crawlers, the aerial scenes are done in 3DCG and the scenes on the ground are, well, 2d animation. And well, I realize that it was intentional, but I was wondering why you decided to go in that direction?
O: Well, to start off, we have to be realistic here: that was the only way we could get it done. I mean, there aren’t enough animators out there that could let us do everything hand-drawn.
S: Yeah…
O: There aren’t animators out there reckless enough to animate those fighter planes, or even more, move those clouds.
S: They’ve disappeared?
O: They’re not around anymore.
S: Mm…
O: Who’s going to draw those fighter planes? No one’s going to.
S: After all…
O: It was our only choice. I mean. It’s our only choice, so we integrate it into how the film is made. That’s why the made the worlds above and below the clouds are so distinct from each other.
S: Hmm…
O: It’s all we could do.
S: I see.
O: That’s why when the movie is above the clouds, the characters have the goggles and the masks covering their faces. So, what do I mean–we try to cover up the traces of hand-drawn animation as much as possible, and not show the characters’ expressions, and–
S: You don’t show their faces, but you can still feel their emotions.
O: And that’s because those lines were drawn by hand.
S: Now that was interesting.
O: When we draw out the characters, that’s the thing that puts the soul into those 3d fighters. Our guy doing 3d, Hayashi-kun, saw that and was really moved. He said, “one you draw the lines, it really does somehow put feeling into things.”
S: Hm…
O: And so we forced ourselves to do it. But I don’t know if anyone’s going to do something like that again. I mean, if you sit down and think about how much labor is going to go into something like that, no one’s going to do it.
S: Ah… (impressed)

http://2chan.us/wordpress/2009/07/11/mamoru-oshii-toshio-suzuki-ponyo-vs-sky-crawlers/
tõrvik

PostitusPostitatud: Laup Märts 06, 2010 23:23    Teema: Vasta viitega

Nägin ka ära siis selle. Anime ise on vaadatav kuid soovitama ei hakka. Teema areng oli väga uimane ja erilisi plot twiste ei esinenud. Animeerimis stiil ei läinud ka peale. Selline real life taustad computer animated lennukid ja hand drawn tegelased lõid silmi häiriva kontrasti. Juba algus tseenides tundus ringi jooksev koer out of place.
Ma ii 3/5 punktist sellele.
Tagasi üles
Vaata kasutaja profiili Saada privaatsõnum Saada e-mail MSN Messenger
Reasta teated:   
Uus teema   Vasta teemale    baka.ee foorum / -> anime Kõik ajad on GMT + 2 Tundi
Mine lehele Eelmine  1, 2
Lehekülg 2, lehekülgi kokku 2

Hüppa:  
Sa ei saa teha siia alafoorumisse uusi teemasid
Sa ei saa vastata siinsetele teemadele
Sa ei saa muuta oma postitusi
Sa ei saa kustutada oma postitusi
Sa ei saa hääletada küsitlustes